With heart and mind these are our major goals:-
1. Work daily towards our goal to raise $1 Million by selling our unique and wonderful T-shirts through our secure online store.
Clicking the logo on the right will take you right there.
2. Respect and honour the fundraising agreement we have with
Neuroscience Research Australia www.neura.edu.au
3. We delivered our first 'Mindfulness' Workshop to staff at Fronditha Care Mayfield in January 2016.
There is great need for more of this training to help carers and nursing staff better meet and be aware of the needs of the nursing home residents they are responsible for. We will continue to develop and deliver more of these thought provoking workshops.
4. Provide Coaching Clinics and Training to support people giving their time as "Companions".
5. Raise our profile via the Media in as many ways as possible.
6. As we grow, employ staff of all ages and continue to grow as a vibrant and worthwhile organisation, and continue to raise the 2nd and the 3rd million.
7. Develop programmes to bring youth and the elderly together. As the future leaders, decision makers and influencers, youth can learn a great deal with first hand experience in working with the challenges of aged care from the organisational to the individual level.